Aug 2, 2009

August 1st 2009



I was supposed to head into work today for some overtime, but I was soooo sleepy and the weather was to be absolutely beautiful so I stayed home instead.

I hung out in the yard, sun "tanning" and reading. I finished "Blindness" and started "World War Z" immediately after. I really liked Blindness and would recommend the book, especially for the prose.

After being outside all day I retreated to my cave (a.k.a. THE BASEMENT) to watch some flims. I saw the movie-version of Blindness On Demand so thought I'd check that out. Since I had JUST finished the book, the movie was pretty disappointing. I wouldn't recommend. I did highly enjoyed the Swedish vampire movie "Let the Right One In." Now THIS is how you do a vampire love story, so suck on that Stephanie Meyers. "Let the Right One In" is currently playing on TMN but if you can't catch it there I'd go rent it. If it was out when I was 12 or 13 I'd have been ALL over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment