Aug 3, 2009

August 3rd 2009



August long weekend! So glad to have today off work - spent the day outside once again, reading, swimming and playing with Dooley. I'm already a hundo-pages into my book World War Z, which is shaping up to be quite the read.

I was in the sun way too long, from 11am - 4pm so I'm pretty burnt on my legs. YES I WORE SUNSCREEN. Bah! I can't win. I'm either really white or Red Lobster style. It sucks being an Irish Rose.

After my day outside I retreated to "the cave" aka my basement to clean house. I cleaned up my living area (yes, Sheila if you're reading this , I said MY living area), bathroom and bedroom. Everything is now spic and span!

I've just started watching Dollhouse. I love me some Joss Whedon and even though I hated Eliza Dushku on Buffy (only because she was so damn evil) I'm liking her in this role. *LIGHTBULB MOMENT* - My sista-in-law Shamara (aka @shamaras on twitter) looks JUST like Eliza!

No comments:

Post a Comment