Aug 12, 2009

August 12 2009



I saw this man's underwear today. He was sitting at a table across from me and my friend Alek in the TD Centre's food court. His pants were hiked up SO FAR up his ass his underwear was completely visible. Sitting spreadeagled didn't really help him either. At first I looked back at Alek and asked if the man was even WEARING pants. It was totally plausible he was sitting down, eating his Hero burger, wearing no pants in front of hundreds of people on their lunch break. He didn't even notice me taking out my camera, trying to get a picture of his tight, white undies. In all my haste to document the UGLY that was his man-parts I accidentally snapped a photo of my own leg instead.



Alek's reaction kills me. So puzzled and horrified.



Yes, Alek. It DID just happen. After eating his lunch he ambled over to the bathroom, using his walking stick of course, and spent a solid 20 minutes in the can, presumably taking a big dump... but it's more likely (as Alek said) that he was laying out and examining his fingernail collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment