Aug 2, 2009

August 2nd 2009




I didn't make it in to work yesterday but tried really really hard to do it today and... I did it!

The 5.5 hrs of OT wasn't too bad as I was able to email back and forth with RICHARD (Yes, the very Richard this site is dedicated to) until he had to go to bed.

I was the only person on my floor, so it was very creepy. A few times I thought I saw things out of the corner of my eye and I'm positive a radio mysteriously turned on at the half-way point of my shift. Strange occurrences, no doubt.

Toronto was very quiet on the way in (8am) but by the time I left there were a few people on the streets of the Financial district. The picture above was taken from my car as I arrived in the city around 845am. This view is from York Street, facing north towards Front St. It's nice to be home now, going to relax outside, drink some GATO NERO wine and watch True Blood later on : )

1 comment: