Sep 24, 2009

Tues Sept 22nd 2009



How happy am I to be in a picture with Travis "Rosey Cheeks" Snider! I love Travis. He's 21, currently struggling to hit well, but I can't help but be a fan. He's adorable.



Mmm sexy man sitting in front of me with SWEAT BEADS hanging on his hair. If you click to enlarge you can check out the beauty bead just WAITING to drop. It sat there for about 20 mins before dropping on his shirt. Gross, but at least it didn't land on me.



Giving Snider a little poke.



And now Overbay gets a turn.



Yahoo! Aaron Hill gets his 100th RBI to win the game in the bottom of the 11th. GO BLUE BIRDS.



Pep & Chip 4 Eva.



Christie bought me this adorable key-chain as apart of my going away present. I love it. Anyone that knows me knows I love high top sneakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment