Sep 19, 2009

Sept 19th 2009



My schmoopie Jessica couldn't make my going away party the night before, so I got up hella early and met her for a delicious breakfast at the Maple Leaf Pancake House, Hamilton's best breakfast restaurant. Jess had just come off an overnight shift at the hospital she nurses at, so I felt loved (once again) that she'd stave off sleeping for a bit longer in order to see me. I would have taken a pic of us together, but 1) She had worked overnight and wasn't "feeling it" and 2) I was a tad hungover and look like a hot mess.



After heading back to Whitby from my partying in Hamilton, I rested up then went BACK downtown Toronto with my moms for yet another TIFF screening. This was one was extra special because I won the tickets over Twitter! (Follow @RBC). The prize included 2 tickets to a "secret and exclusive" movie screening, transportation to the Phoenix Concert theatre for the after party where Dragonette was performing and, most importantly, TWO drink tickets each.

The surprise movie turned out to be Drew Barrymore's WHIP IT. We both really enjoyed ourselves, but decided to bail on the after party. I wouldn't have lasted in my heels anyways, oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment