Oct 9, 2009

Oct 8th 2009



In Lincoln City, Oregon. A lovely little beach town.



MASSIVE spider Derek spotted while walking to the beach - click to enlarge (if you can HANDLE it)



Shamara and Derek said we could eat lunch at Moe's. I started flipping out, thinking they were taking me to Moe's Southwest Grill since I LOVE their burritos. It turned out to be a seafood restaurant, even the salads had seafood. After being seated we decided to eat somewhere else... so we literally got up and left the table after ordering our waters. What-evs.



Foggy day at the ocean. We were only out for a few hours, it was pretty cold by the water. Derek attempted to catch ocean fish while Shamara and I had a Photoshoot. After she edits my imperfections out (Oh hello Mr. Zit on my chin) I hope to post my favourites.



On the way back to Salem. Ta-ta for now Oregon Coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment