Oct 14, 2009

Adam Shankman Is My BFF

So, those that know me know I love Twitter and am always on it. They would also know I love celebs (see my George Clooney entry) and any contact, either in person or online, with a celeb makes me giddy and giggly.

Well, I was on Twitter before bedtime when Adam Shankman, who is a So You Think You Can Dance judge AND director of one of my favourite movies - Hairspray - was offering to do a quick 10 mins Q & A via Twitter.

I couldn't think of anything but wanted to write to him quickly so I would be one of the first messages he read....and it worked! Read from the bottom UP of the left hand column.



After saying thank you and goodnight I got a little greedy and thought I'd ask another question, regarding filming in Toronto. Hairspray was shot here and it'd be sick if another musical was filmed in the T Dot... and he wrote back AGAIN:



I know I'm making this more exciting than it sounds, but you can ask Shamara and Derek.... Today I played the Hairspray soundtrack really loud this afternoon and of course sang right along with it... I love this movie... so this is a big deal for me. A BIG deal.

Night!

3 comments:

  1. You are the best tweeter in the whole stste of Oregon. Wow. Very exciting.Maybe you will get your name mentioned on the show.Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just as exciting as you are making it seem! He's a pretty big name, so its freakin cool to be on twitter with him!! Hairspray is awesome, all movie and theatre versions!!

    ReplyDelete