Nov 1, 2009

Oct 29th 2009



In hopes of finding a new brother or sister for Maggie, we headed out to two animal shelters in the Salem area. I loved this little doggie! So cute.



This lil guy is JERRY. I want him. Look at his face.



A bird, no doubt angry we didn't take any dogs home, left a present for us on the car windshield.



On to the 2nd shelter! This cat's name is Richard... (Hehehe)



Yet another dog I wanted...

*MOM - when you read this - get Dad and show him. He will let me take one home!!!*

4 comments:

  1. I showed your Dad the dogs and he said absolutely. Ann Arbor sorroundings would make a lovely place to raise a dog. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh - those dogs are do damn cute! I WANT them.... we'll be waiting until January until we give Parker a canine brother though...

    ReplyDelete