Nov 16, 2009

Nov 16 2009



Jess, Chantelle and myself dined at Pizzeria Libretto in T dot O dot (Ossington and Dundas) and dear lord I want to go back right now. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Funny story: We entered the restaurant at 11:58m or just there abouts. The host greeted us with "Sorry, we don't open until noon." Jess thought he was kidding, but he wasn't. Really, dude? Really? Why have the restaurant's main door open if you're not ready to seat customers?

We got a table because 1) They realized how ridiculous turning us away would be and 2) Chantelle is a cripple with a cane and she's willing to use it on anyone who stands in her way, especially when food is involved.



Drove along Bloor Street, blaring the "Glee, Vol 1" the entire way. I've never actually been in Honest Ed's. I think I'd like to go.

2 comments:

  1. Man that pizza looks soooo good - I'm going to have to go to this place!!... I'll just make sure it's after 11:59am...

    ReplyDelete