Dec 27, 2009

Dec 10 2009 - Work Party

My team celebrated Christmas on my birthday this year, so I decided to give my birthday pictures it's very own DEC 10th post, because combining it with something work-related is just sad.

That being said, here is a selection of pics from the RBC Homeline Closing Officer Christmas Party!



My BFF Christie Close organized the party & made it special for everyone (we all got candy canes! yay!)



Nothing says Christmas like JAMAICAN FOOD from a place called "Ritz" in Toronto. This restaurant doesn't even have a website. Sketchy, but DELICIOUS! This was my special vegetarian meal. I didn't bother using a plate since I didn't have to share with anyone. Classy & selfless, that's me.



John was so busy piling food into his mouth he didn't bother to pose for this picture. Understandable.



Time for "Pin the Post-It Note on the Snowman's Nose!" Kendall has a go of it.



My turn! (Claudia ultimately won... Damn her)



Tis the season...for your boss to flip you off, in a not-so secret way, at your work Christmas party. Happy Holidays, ya filthy animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment